You are applying to open a stocks and shares ISA for the current Tax Year and each subsequent year until further notice Please read the following information carefully. You may cancel the application by notifying us by email or in writing within 30 days.
By clicking confirm, you declare that:
- You have read and agree with the Beanstalk Terms and Conditions;
- You agree to the fees laid out here being charged to the Beanstalk account.
- You confirm that to the best of your belief all the information you are providing in this application is true;
- You agree to inform us within 30 days of any changes to details that you have provided us in this application;
- You are over 18 and are resident in the UK for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the UK, or are married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who perform such duties. You will inform Beanstalk if you cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties;
- You are not a US person as defined by the US Inland Revenue Service;
- you have either i) not subscribed to another stocks and shares ISA in the same year as opening this one or ii) you have subscribed and will be transferring it to Beanstalk;
- All subscriptions made, or to be made, belong to you and you will not knowingly make subscriptions to ISAs that will result in the subscription limit being exceeded;
- When you add a bank account, you agree to pay Beanstalk direct debits from the account detailed on your direct debit instruction subject to the safeguards provided by the Direct Debit Guarantee. You understand your instruction will be passed electronically to your bank / building society; Understanding of product and risk
You confirm that:
- You have been given the opportunity to read the Key Features Document.
- You understand that the value of your investments could rise or fall and that you could receive back less than you invested.
- You understand that tax rules and relief may change in future.
- No advice has been given to you by Beanstalk or the Platform Provider
In order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, Beanstalk may be required to confirm your identity and source of any funds you contribute. You hereby authorise us to make whatever checks are necessary to verify your identity and you understand that this might include checks with a credit reference agency; this check will be used only for the purpose of confirming your identity.